A reliable, friendly and approachable 19 year old currently studying Biomedical science at University of York. I am hardworking, self-motivated and always work to the best of my ability. I am a quick learner and organized with good time management skills .I enjoy working as part of a team but am also able to work
independently using my own initiative
DBS (CRB) Check: yes [We have collected and approved this users CRB/DBS certificate]
University Of York
2019 to present.
Hitchin Girls School
2012 to 2019.
| 2019 to present
• Collaborating with an organisation that matches tutors with students based on their needs, learning styles and interests in order to maximise the outcomes of the tutoring sessions.
• Tutoring three students with very different needs, integrating a range f
visual and fun activities to make them engaging and effective.
Maths & English Tutor
| 2017 to 2019
• Teaching Maths and English to students aged 5-16 to improve their skills and
confidence in the subjects.
• Coaching students on both a one to one and group level and assisting in the
development of individualised programmes to meet their needs.
• Aided with the move to online tutoring during the pandemic, setting up the
programme and communicating with clients to organise individual sessions.