An experienced and fully qualified teacher of Mathematics and English language.
I anticipate that I will be able to contribute highly to helping students meet their curriculum goals, and provide them with a wider view of perception of this form of art.
Since I have taught students ranging from ages 8 to 16, I am well aware of all levels of English literature education, and can quite comfortably incorporate technology into regular lessons. I believe this skill will help students in learning through both conventional means and modern ways.
I look forward to meeting all of you individually while learning the ropes so that my transition into the system is as smooth as possible.
DBS (CRB) Check: no
2010-2013Moholy-Nagy University of Art and DesignBudapest, Hungary
• B.A., Industrial and Product Designer
1995-2005Eötvös Loránd UniversityBudapest, Hungary
• M.Sc., M.A., Mathematics and English
Thesis titles: Lewis Carroll, the storyteller Mathematician, Fractals on Secondary Level, Language skill measuring
2000-2001Technical University of BudapestBudapest, Hungary
• Hungarian-English-Italian Translator and Interpreter
Thesis title: Wedding lists around the kitchen - Italian-Hungarian
2001-2013Dover Language CenterBudapest, Hungary
• Teaching EFL to adults
2007/8 first semester Osseo-Fairchild School DistrictOsseo, Wi, USA
English and Mathematics Teacher, Fullbright exchange
• Teaching students aged 9-19
• Gifted and Talented 2nd and 3rd grade Reading
• American Literature 11th grade
• Mathematics 10th and 11th grade
1999-2010Óbudai Grammar SchoolBudapest, Hungary
English and Mathematics Teacher
• Teaching and coordinating students aged 12-19 in groups of 12-25
• Preparing students for Maturity Exm
and University entrance exam (Hungarian equivalents of GCSE and A-levels) in Mathematics
• Preparing students for for Maturity Exam and University entrance exam and various accredited language exams at A1-C1 levels
English and Mathematics Private Tutor
• Helping students catch-up at school or prepare for external exams in one-to-one tutoring